Well, that's what the No Limits Workplace is all about.
1. It starts with identifying what's working and not working in today's increasingly
complex, fast-changing, and more competitive knowledge and idea economy.
NLW Tenet 1
2. Mix that with truly breakthrough ideas about human nature and how to align work with what's best in people, promoting a “contribute-first” motivation and sustained high performance. NLW Tenet 2
3. Add in the very best operational thinking about continuous improvement tools, techniques, and methods that provide employees with the means to effectively work together and continually improve results.
NLW Tenet 3
4. Combine these things with a clear idea of how to increase the value of a unit of work and how higher value work energizes people and generates wealth and prosperity. NLW Tenet 4
5. Provide an explanation of the organizational / people structures that engage people, create ownership, and support potential maximization. NLW Tenet 5
6. Top it off with a compelling yet practical short course in “investment-first leadership” that provides the insights and know-how to turn the above ideas into a strategy that can be systematically implemented by any organization. NLW Tenet 6
7. And tie it all together with human resource practices that promote and support these positive things, attract good people, and bring out the best in all employees. NLW HR Section
The incredibly positive employer - employee / win-win
In total what we're talking about is the systematic off-loading of the traditional top-down model and it's limiting structures, practices, and assumptions about how work should work. And the systematic onboarding of a new model that removes limitations, expands possibilities and is the perfect fit for today's knowledge and idea economy. We might say it's the next generation model of how work should work. The recognition that today more than ever, the wants and needs of employers and employees are the same thing!! And in getting these wants and needs aligned, there are No Limits to an organization's potential.
We have a variety of ways we can work with you as we believe every situation to be unique. Please take a look at additional NLW info below or contact me, James Russell ( Russ ) Lawrence, at 814 574-2271 or by email at email@example.com. You and your employees will be very glad you did.
- One page marketing brochure
- What's a No Limits Workplace
- Summary of NLW tenets and HR section
- Questions every business leader should ask
- One big question & answer
- NLW Scorecard
- Human Resource Advisory Services
- Standard Work the Silver Bullet
- The Creative and Innovative Enterprise
No Limits Workplace Articles
- Tenet 1 - Three trends shaping our socio-economic environment
- Tenet 2 - The real drivers of sustained high performance
- Tenet 3 - Value of work thinking - the wealth generator
- Tenet 4 - Effective use of continuous improvement tools
- Tenet 5 - De-centralizing org - structures for success
- Tenet 6 - Investment - first leadership
- HR Section - Aligning organizational & people practices